What is your recommendation for bitcoin? Hold, buy or sell? Is there any practical use for cryptocurrency?




My Reply: Funny enough to your question, I got two people at my office after teaching them on Bitcoin ask me the same recently.

I always answer people like this.
When it comes to what you can do with Bitcoin, you have three options.
  1. You can play the LONG TERM GAME if you are just trying to figure it out and not the get rich quick type. What I mean by playing the long game is that you should add Bitcoin to your savings. For example, if you earn $1000 a month and you save $200 in your savings at the bank monthly, I suggest you set aside $400 out of it to be buying Bitcoin and HODL for like a year. Let do a simple Maths here. If starting from today you buy $400 worth of Bitcoin for the next one year, then the Maths will go thus: $400 * 12 = $4, 800.00. You have invested $4, 000.00 worth of dollar in Bitcoin in the space of one year. Bear market or not I'm quite sure the value of Bitcoin you will have in return will triple what you have invested. You may end up having in the excess of $10, 000.00 after a year.
  2. You can play the SHORT TERM GAME. If you are in for the money, then you can play it short. I teach people about trading. You can check my profile for further information. It is quite straightforward and not complicated. In trading, you can gain up to 75% of your capital in a month. The higher the volatility of Bitcoin, the better off you can make in profit in the space of one month. It is meant for the bold. No cry babies.
  3. If you have heard about recent happening around in Venezuela, Zimbabwe and even Turkey, you will prefer Bitcoin as a safe haven to secure your financial independence, autonomy… The countries I just listed are combating hyperinflation making the National Currency impotent and unrealistic to save. To secure your wealth, you need a value that is immune to debasing, inflation and manipulation by the state. No two-way for me. Bitcoin all the way.
Kindly check my video on Bitcoin here. Want to gift your love ones customized watch? Order for yours here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Reasons why Bitcoin is Programmed to Pump

Four Events that will trigger the next Global Financial Crises

When the Game is Rigged, you don't have to Play by the Rules